This week, I answered the following questions on my on-line video section: 1. I cannot stop my Old English Sheepdog from roaming. What can I do, as she really is a lovely dog apart from this?
2. My Labrador suffers terribly from arthritis. Her joints are swollen, especially in her paws. I give her Metacam, but am worried about side effects. What else can I do?
3. My Bichon Frise , who’s 18 months old, keeps chewing up everything. It seems to have got worse since he was neutered. Any suggestions?
4. I have a 4 year old German Shepherd. His eyes are red. Is this an eye infection? What should I do to clear it?
5. Can you suggest anything that I can put on my lawn to keep my neighbours’ cats from using it as a toilet?
6. I can feel a pea-sized lump under my Yorkie’s skin on his neck. It moves with your finger, and he doesn’t flinch when I touch it. What could it be?
7. My Labrador has been sneezing for two days. She’s eating OK, but doesn’t have much energy. What could be wrong?
Click here to watch the video for yourself.