Wednesday 25 May 2011
Monday 23 May 2011
Sunday 22 May 2011
Saturday 21 May 2011
Friday 20 May 2011
Thursday 19 May 2011
Tuesday 17 May 2011
Sunday 15 May 2011
Pet Subjects column:can gerbils smother in deep bedding? An over-attached cat, chemo or radiation for a dog with cancer & a neutered greyhound that's mounted by other male dogs. Read it here: And here is the rest of it. Click here for full post
Saturday 14 May 2011
Sunday 8 May 2011
Saturday 7 May 2011
My Pet Subjects column from the Daily Telegraph today: a rabbit with a floppy ear, vets' obligation to animal welfare, tapeworms from Europe & lungworm in cats. Read more by clicking here. Click here for full post
Thursday 5 May 2011
Wednesday 4 May 2011
This week on Ireland AM, I brought a pet rabbit, Mr Rabby, along with me. We discussed general rabbit care, stressing the need to keep rabbits in pairs or small groups, and the benefits of letting rabbits out and about in the garden so that they can enjoy life. Watch the video by clicking here. Click here for full post
Tuesday 3 May 2011
More viewers' questions about their pets on Ireland AM's web-only video. Click here to watch. The queries were:
1. How can I tell if my dog has worms?
2. How can I prevent my dog from getting ticks? And can my dog get ticks in my back garden?
3. We have adopted a stray cat. Do we need to do anything before introducing him to my other two cats?
4. My dog licks his feet all the time. Why?
5. My dog has been coughing for a few days. What should I do? Click here for full post